Frosé Solar Sunset
Created by Mixologist Chris Cardone
.75 oz Tanqueray No. TEN
.75 Lemon Juice
1 oz Raspberry Syrup*
2 oz Rosé
- Add 16oz of crushed ice and all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain into a stemless wineglass and garnish with fresh raspberry skewer and mint sprig.
- *Raspberry Syrup Preparation:
2 cups of Raspberries, 1 cup of sugar. Place both in a pot, and bring up heat for about 10 minutes. Strain liquid, pushing raspberries down to extract the remaining juice.
Stemless Wine Glass
Over The Moon
Created by Mixologist Ben Scorah
1 1/2 oz Tequila Don Julio Blanco
3 oz Fresh Coconut
3 oz Coconut Water
2 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
1/2 tspn Activated Charcoal
Coconut Flakes for Garnish
- Combine Tequila Don Julio Blanco, coconut, coconut water, fresh pineapple juice and charcoal in a blender with ice.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour contents into a highball glass and garnish with coconut flakes on top.
Back to Black
Created by Mixologist Gabe Orta
1 oz. Johnnie Walker Black Label
¼ oz. Johnnie Walker Double Black Label
¾ oz. Jamaican Syrup*
¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into Old Fashioned glass over fresh ice.
Add 1 quart water, 1 quart white sugar, ½ cup peeled ginger, ¼ cup all-spice berries and 4 cloves to a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved and let cool. Strain using a mesh sieve strainer into jar or bottle with sealable lid, store in refrigerator until use.
Ideal Serving Glass: