Each month of Image’s 25th year will boast a theme for special anniversary variants. The following covers are sure to get comic fans and collectors talking.
Available in stores on Wednesday, April 5th:
- ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN #1 by Kyle Starks, cover by Kyle Starks (Diamond Code JAN178689)
- SONS OF THE DEVIL #11 by Brian Buccellato & Toni Infante, cover by Toni Infante (Diamond Code JAN178694)
- SPAWN #272 cover by Todd McFarlane (Diamond Code JAN178693)
- BLACK SCIENCE #29 by Rick Remender and Matteo Scalera, cover by Rafael Albuquerque (Diamond Code JAN178692)
- CURSE WORDS #4 by Charles Soule and Ryan Browne, cover by Ryan Browne (Diamond Code JAN178684)
- EAST OF WEST #33 by Jonathan Hickman & Nick Dragotta, cover by Nick Dragotta (Diamond Code JAN178691)
- THE FIX #9 by Nick Spencer & Steve Lieber, cover by Steve Lieber (Diamond Code JAN178685)
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #12 by Skottie Young, cover by Skottie Young (Diamond Code JAN178686)
- INVINCIBLE #135 by Robert Kirkman & Ryan Ottley, cover by Ryan Ottley (Diamond Code JAN178688)
- PLASTIC #1 by Doug Wagner, cover by Daniel Hillyard (Diamond Code JAN178687)
- SAVAGE DRAGON #223 by Erik Larsen, cover by Jock (Diamond Code JAN178690)
ABOUT IMAGE COMICS
Image Comics is a comic book and graphic novel publisher founded in 1992 by a collective of bestselling artists. Image has since gone on to become one of the largest comics publishers in the United States. Image currently has five partners: Robert Kirkman, Erik Larsen, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri, and Jim Valentino. It consists of five major houses: Todd McFarlane Productions, Top Cow Productions, Shadowline Comics, Skybound Entertainment, and Image Central. Image publishes comics and graphic novels in nearly every genre, sub-genre, and style imaginable. It offers science fiction, fantasy, romance, horror, crime fiction, historical fiction, humor and more by the finest artists and writers working in the medium today. For more information, visit www.imagecomics.com.